We have been able to lift the moratorium on in-person volunteering for our Community Kitchen and are in need of regular volunteers to serve lunch Monday through Friday, 11:30am-1:00pm. The Community Kitchen is located at 50 Nichols Street, Fairfield. Volunteers must be 18+ and follow COVID protocols. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which days of the week you can regularly help. Thank you!
You Can Help!!
Deliver Non-Perishable Food, Diapers, Checks, and Gift Cards to Wakeman Hall
By Thursday Noon for delivery
to the Food Pantry at Mercy Learning Center on Friday Morning!!
These are basic items that will help right now:
· bags of rice and bags of any type of dried beans, lentils, etc.
· tomato paste, tomato sauce, or diced tomatoes
· oatmeal, cream of wheat, corn meal,
· pasta, cooking oil, flour
· powdered or evaporated milk
· canned meats, canned fruit, canned vegetables
· toilet paper, bars of soap, other toiletries
· Diapers: sizes 4, 5, and especially 6
· Gift cards: Stop and Shop, Shop Rite, Walgreens, CVS
· Financial Donations: Mail to First Church, check payable to Mercy Learning Center.