Deliver Non-Perishable Food, Diapers, Checks, and Gift Cards
to Wakeman Hall by Thursday Afternoon for delivery to the Food Pantry of the
Mercy Learning Center on Friday Morning!!
These are basic items that will help right now:
· bags of rice and bags of any type of dried beans, lentils, etc.
· tomato paste, tomato sauce, or diced tomatoes
· oatmeal, cream of wheat, corn meal,
· pasta, cooking oil, flour
· powdered or evaporated milk
· canned meats, canned fruit, canned vegetables
· toilet paper, bars of soap, other toiletries
· Diapers: sizes 4, 5, and especially 6
· Gift cards: Stop and Shop, Shop Rite, Walgreens, CVS
· Financial Donations: Mail to First Church, check payable to Mercy Learning Center.