First Church Congregational
Announcments and Events
You Can Help!!
Deliver Non-Perishable Food, Diapers, Checks, and Gift Cards to Wakeman Hall
By Thursday Noon for delivery
to the Food Pantry at Mercy Learning Center on Friday Morning!!
These are basic items that will help right now:
· bags of rice and bags of any type of dried beans, lentils, etc.
· tomato paste, tomato sauce, or diced tomatoes
· oatmeal, cream of wheat, corn meal,
· pasta, cooking oil, flour
· powdered or evaporated milk
· canned meats, canned fruit, canned vegetables
· toilet paper, bars of soap, other toiletries
· Diapers: sizes 4, 5, and especially 6
· Gift cards: Stop and Shop, Shop Rite, Walgreens, CVS
· Financial Donations: Mail to First Church, check payable to Mercy Learning Center.
Interested in quilting?
Contact Madeline Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 767-6304
This coming Wednesday morning at 10:00 Madeline Lee will be in the dining room, on the stage, to organize a quilting bee for First Church. If you are interested in quilting, or learning how, come join in!
Calendar and Facebook